Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Multiple endings?

I beat it and played through it again but I realized there was only one ending. If you make a sequal then multiple endings are a must.

Totem Destroyer 2 Totem Destroyer 2

Great but

First of the game play was interesting to play. The puzzles were very difficult as well. The only thing I didn;t love about it was the extremely slow load time.

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

amazing yet...

The actual story itself was kind of sketchy. The general idea and concept was very nice, however you really didn't close up the story that well. The art and music were very nice, but the music got a bit repetitive. The coin collecting story was near impossible to finish with 100% coins. The game needs one thing, a seqaul with different music and a more complete story line. For example: You make the three sisters travel seperate paths to save their world.

And for all you @#$@#$% who are calling the characters penisis @#$# you.

Toon Crisis 2 Toon Crisis 2

no point

This game has no story at all.
Plus duck didn't even do anything!
at least make duck do something and add a story line

Robot Dinosaurs Robot Dinosaurs

roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

this game like robot dinosaurs are DINO- TASTIC
thats all that needs to be said

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Avo1d Avo1d

GREAT GAME

this game was absolutley amazing , but I have a few suggestions.
1: add different difficulties for people who beat on their 3d try(me)
2: choose longer songs
other than that awesome game!

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

great game, bad ending

The gameplay and storyline was great, but the ending was way to quick and I found myself sobbing a bit at the end, but the thing is that it really is way to abrupt. I mean one second you were in the middle of a level the next you are told Jack is mental and he is way to dangerous to be exposed to the public. If you made a sequal that really closed up the story that would be rally nice. Other than that the idea was really good.